Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil



Adjusting to mommy-hood has shown me that my time is not my own. In these first few months, I scramble to find a quick routine to shower, get dressed and get out of the house, before baby changes the plan. My days of using an elaborate eye shadow palate for dramatic effect are behind me - for now. I hope to regain my “swagu” in the months to come. In the meantime, Urban Decay saves the day again. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils bring splashes of color in shimmering metallics, tropical brights and subdued neutrals. I line my bottom eyelid with this creamy, waterproof pencil and have a finished look in five seconds that lasts all day. If you have more time, blend several colors on top and bottom lids for a full artistic effect. The best part is these pencils are slim, easy to sharpen and easy to stash, so you don’t have to worry about crumbling eye shadows destroying everything in your purse. The pencils come in over 20 shades of color, so check out Urban Decay for purchase.