Sunday, April 22, 2012

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash



It seems that winter was barely here, we are halfway through spring, and summer is fast approaching. Time to start going through the closet to see which of the favorite outfits will make it through another summer. Unfortunately for me, I experience back breakouts under the unforgiving layers of clothing in the colder months.


Now, that the weather is warming, I am a little shy to wear the tops and dresses to expose the connect- the-dots game board called my back. Getting a skin cleansing regimen together is a must and Neutrogena’s Body Clear Body Wash is the answer. For under $10.00, Body Clear helps fight breakouts on back, chest and shoulders. Use a shower puff with the cleansing body wash and lather culprit areas. Rinse and be refreshed by the light fragrance of the Body Clear Original scent or the Pink Grapefruit infused aroma.





Be sure not to use your shower puff with any other body washes to prevent oils and moisturizers from other products to negate the effect of Neutrogena’s Body Clear Body Wash. To definitely be ready for warm weather exposure, change your shower puff frequently or throw it in the washing machine when you clean your clothes. Now is your last chance for clear skin boot camp. I am one who has spent lots of money over the years on more expensive products and prescriptions. I find Body Clear to work the best and the fastest. For convenience, Neutrogena products can be found at just about any drug store. I picked up my bottle at my local Target. Good luck!