Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vonte Silk Effects


It’s been a few years since I first used this fabulous product. I was visiting my friend out in Los Angeles, when my hair was suffering from heat exhaustion. We laid out on Santa Monica Beach and were in and out of the water all day. When evening came it was off to dinner and then the club with the girls. “OMG, How could I could I go out with my hair such a mess!” Well to my surprise, Vonte had us all ready for a night on the town in minutes. I washed my hair and applied the blue magic to the edges of my hairline and brushed it into a curly ponytail. My hair was shiny and my edges looked like I had a fresh perm. I was amazed! With a light fragrance and no sticky residue or flaking, I was ready to hit the club.

When I came back to New York, I searched all the Brooklyn beauty supply stores to no avail. Needless to say, I found myself, “Going, going, back, back to Cali,” just to get this, Vonte Silk Effects. When I can’t make it to the West Coast I look forward to my bestie sending me my blue magic in the mail. Use Vonte on a short hairstyle for shaping and styling hold without the crunch or on longer hair for manageability and shine. Don’t worry the blue doesn’t show. lol