Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes



I have to admit that when I hear Pond’s I automatically think of grandma’s medicine cabinet and wonder how the cream always did stay cold. Well now Pond’s has prepackaged, Wet Cleansing Towelettes. After bragging about smudge-proof and waterproof eye makeup, I realized that even with some of the most expensive cleansers, I still looked like a raccoon the next day.

Exasperated with an exhausted beauty budget, I grabbed a trial sized pack of the Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes and threw it in my Target shopping cart. I peeled open the pack to find a sudsy moist towel ready to do the job. It stripped away all of the makeup residue from my face that I didn’t know was still there and took off the thick voluminous mascara and sharp eye color that I was excited about the night before. After using the Pond’s Towelette, I rinsed my face with cool water and was back to my clear and natural complexion.