Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Although, I love dramatic eyes, I usually shy away from full coverage make- up. In the past, foundations have been limited in their color spectrum, often forcing me to mix 2-3 different shades to find one close to my own. In recent years, the prominence of people of color patronizing the beauty industry has forced companies to expand the shades offered in make-up foundations. Quickly faded is the sun kissed complexion that the summer months bring. I wanted something lightweight to even my complexion. I love Laura Mercier’s products and this fall I decided to explore her line of tinted moisturizer. I am enamored with the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 and found my perfect match with “walnut.” It’s sheer and non- greasy, but yet gently moisturizers, smoothes wrinkles, and evens out flaws. You can totally use the tinted moisturizer alone for a completely natural flawless look or choose the Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Illuminating for a gilded glow. The oil-free formula is wonderful for those concerned about shine control. Laura Mercier offers an extensive palette of color from Porcelain to Mocha and at least 10 shades in between. Apply to clean skin with a foundation brush using short downward strokes for a beautiful visage.