Monday, March 26, 2012

The Power of the Glow







I was blessed to be one of those pregnant women with glowing skin. Contrary to how I felt on the inside, my skin was amazing. I barely needed to use any lotions or creams throughout the whole pregnancy. Surely hormones played their part in the process, but I give credit to Olay Silk Whimsy Massage Bar Soap and Moisturizing Body Wash. The pink soap has rose fragranced chunks embedded in it with the aromatic infusion of melon, jasmine and vanilla. The moisturizing qualities of almond oil in both the soap and body wash make skin soft and supple. Lather up generously using the massage bar and follow up with body wash in a shower sponge. The combination will leave your skin glowing and your senses inspired by the sweet smell that will gracing your body and permeate your home. The wonderful thing is that you can buy this lovely combination together for under $15.00 in your local drugstore or order it online at drugstore.com.